This is a present for one of my first friends that I made while living away from home. She said that if any of us were going to get her a present, she wanted to have a collection of jelly shoes, because she thinks they're running out. When she came down to visit me and some of our other friends, she pointed out that she liked these blue heels, however they didn't have her size. Luckily, I found her size in Auckland for only $10! I also got her some matching socks from one of my favourite gift shops, and because she is always busy, a 'safe keeper' in which is 'perfect for coins, jewellery, earphones or any loose items in your handbag.'
Tuesday, 11 February 2014
- Black bag from Volcom, I got this bag from my best friend a few years ago and it is big and versatile, and also has a small flock of stars as a keychain.
- Purple dip dye wallet from Equip, I bought this when I first moved out and went to university, as I started getting more cards and needed something to accommodate them all.
- IPhone 5 and it's headphones, & Macbook Air with a Hello Kitty sticker, the laptop in particular is perfect for carrying to university to type up notes or using for work in the library.
- Leopard notebook and 2014 diary from Typo, these got color-ordinated somehow! I always buy my uni books for notes from Typo because they're around $8, and have 4 sections, perfect for when you are taking 4 papers.
- Sunglasses with a green tint from Glassons, a cute alternative to classic black sunglasses.
- Clean & Clear essentials SPF15 moisturizer, when i'm in a rush this is sometimes the only thing I wear on my face.
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB creme in light, Maybelline The Collosal Volum' Express Mascara, Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow, and Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-Oxidant Berry. I love these all, but in particular am a huge fan of taking two Baby Lips with me at all times, one for when I want my lips to have a bit of colour and gloss, and something for when I want something that has a SPF for when I'm outside.
- Strawberry small body butter, whenever people buy gifts for others from The Body Shop, they tend to go for the strawberry flavor, but no matter what, I still love this scent the best! Perfect for a bit of a fruity smell, which is a bit more relaxed then taking a perfume.
- H2go Drink bottle, but I really love anything you can drink out of with a screw top!
- Finally, the scrunchy was a gift from Japan, which I use when my hair is in my face!