Tuesday 11 February 2014

What's in my bag!? University/College edition

These are my fave bag essentials - especially when I have work and university!
  • Black bag from Volcom, I got this bag from my best friend a few years ago and it is big and versatile, and also has a small flock of stars as a keychain.
  • Purple dip dye wallet from Equip, I bought this when I first moved out and went to university, as I started getting more cards and needed something to accommodate them all. 
  • IPhone 5 and it's headphones, & Macbook Air with a Hello Kitty sticker, the laptop in particular  is perfect for carrying to university to type up notes or using for work in the library. 
  • Leopard notebook and 2014 diary from Typo, these got color-ordinated somehow! I always buy my uni books for notes from Typo because they're around $8, and have 4 sections, perfect for when you are taking 4 papers.  
  • Sunglasses with a green tint from Glassons, a cute alternative to classic black sunglasses.
  • Clean & Clear essentials SPF15 moisturizer, when i'm in a rush this is sometimes the only thing I wear on my face. 
  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB creme in light, Maybelline The Collosal Volum' Express Mascara, Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow, and Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-Oxidant Berry. I love these all, but in particular am a huge fan of taking two Baby Lips with me at all times, one for when I want my lips to have a bit of colour and gloss, and something for when I want something that has a SPF for when I'm outside. 
  • Strawberry small body butter, whenever people buy gifts for others from The Body Shop, they tend to go for the strawberry flavor, but no matter what, I still love this scent the best! Perfect for a bit of a fruity smell, which is a bit more relaxed then taking a perfume. 
  • H2go Drink bottle, but I really love anything you can drink out of with a screw top! 
  • Finally, the scrunchy was a gift from Japan, which I use when my hair is in my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment