Friday 4 July 2014

A gift for a mum...and her daughter


Mother/Daughter necklaces.
The store Laura Ashley is my mum's favourite store, however, it is in the city I live, but not where she lives. I was looking for her a present for her birthday the other week and noticed that a Laura Ashley had a new shop had opened in the outlet mall.
One of my mum's favourite colours in purple, and she likes different kinds of oval beads, so I got her the necklace on the left, and then saw the yellow necklace on the right, and decided to get that for myself for a 21st party coming up.
Both of the necklaces were reduced to $7 and I think the one I bought for my mum was reduced from $40, so there was a very large discount, and considering my mum is not a big fan of receiving presents, I thought it was cool to just have a little something, and use the shop bag shown above as a wee bag to pack it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment