Saturday 19 April 2014

A Young But Sophisticated Present

Now that i'm 20 I should really be giving gifts like this with darker shades and which come under the category of home wear...I'm not sure if that will ever happen haha, but because this was a muted gift compared to the others I delayed posting about it. That was until my friend personally asked if I had uploaded a post and I reconsidered, it has been hard to upload blog posts of gifts while a) I have been trying to save while being a poor university student b) I have been trying to focus on study while being a poor university student and c) it has not been christmas time which = waiting on birthdays to give presents.
These two cushions were $15 each from a shop called Red Current and I found the card around my house. I was originally going to get her only 1 but then I thought it would be better to have two matching ones, as it is unlikely she will find the exact pattern to match on other items, and also, she will be able to put these on couches, and her bed, or wherever she wants when she moves out of home and has to suddenly spend most of her money on things like cutlery and clothes pegs.

No comments:

Post a Comment